
Today we celebrated Dad's birthday. I introduced Lincoln to Keith's favorite do nut this morning. He LOVED it!
It was a beautiful day, so we headed to the arboretum. We had a good time walking on the trails, and Lincoln even posed for a few pictures. After that, we ate our picnic lunch, and then Lincoln enjoyed playing on the playground.
We wrote a message to dad on a balloon, and then we released it.






4 comments:
Love you Stephanie! What a precious memory. Happy Birthday Keith! Sending you and Lincoln a hug! Miss you!
Lincoln is getting so BIG and handsome!! He also did a very good job writing his name!!
Happy Birthday Keith!! I know he loved his message on his balloon!!
How wonderful that he loves the same donut. He is a beautiful little boy.
What a wonderful way to remember and celebrate and keep Keith a part of Lincoln's life. I'm sure it was bittersweet for you, but it looks like a very special day. You are a good mom, Stephanie.
Post a Comment