Monday, July 24, 2006

A Meltdown

I had a meltdown last night. It doesn't happen very often, but there are times when I feel completely overwhelmed by all that is going on. Not only am I learning how to be a mom, but I'm also learning how to basically run the house on my own. When you are lifting up Keith in prayer, I ask that you say a prayer for me as well. I pray that God will grant me strength when I feel week. I pray that God will grant me energy when I am exhausted. I pray that God will grant me courage when I am afraid. I pray that God will grant me peace when I am worried.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith and Steph,
congratulations on Lincoln-He is a Cutie! Just wanted to let you know you are in our prayers. Word got around to me through a friend of the health situation. God is bigger than Cancer and all the other crazy things in this world. Let me know if you are interested in any alternative/organic methods for treating cancer-my husband and I are always learning stuff. My email is swinona@hotmail.com also to check out what's been happening with us check out my http://www.xanga.com/swinona or something like that...I guess I should look before posting it might be sarahrenoud. Anyways, just wanted you both to know people all over are praying for you. Our first year of marriage we went on a backpacking trip and returned and about 2 months after the trip Rhett started falling all the time and his muscles started deteriating. We spent lots of money trying to figure out what was a matter...didn't ever really get a good answer did some treatments etc. and praise the Lord his strength started coming back we did go to an all organic diet and started taking herbs as treatment. It has been about 3 years now and he is almost back to normal-however still not able to run. He was a collegiate athlete-long distance runner. We are praying for you both. Keep taking care of each other. Sisterly Love,
Sarah (Logsdon) Renoud

Fredia said...

Stephanie,

We are praying daily for you. We pray for strength, peace and most of all we pray for courage and energy for you. You are carrying a heavy load on your shoulders and we pray the Lord will ease your load some. We pray for the help you need from friends and family. Stephanie, we pray you have opportunities often to spend some quiet time to rest. And Stephane, we pray you have "ME" time on a daily basis. Our strongest prayer is for your wonderful little family to be healthy and whole again very soon.

Our Love to you three
Fredia and family

erinlo said...

Stephanie- I can not imagine how overwhelmed you must be feeling right now and I want you to know that I am praying fervently that the Lord will give you peace and strength today. -Erin

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

We are praying for you. Being a Mommy is HARD! and on top of everything else you a facing life is hard right now. It's ok to have melt downs, it's ok to cry out to God. Give yourself Grace. The Lord's mercy is new every morning and he awaits you with open arms. He knows you cannot do this! You don't have the strength to go on, BUT He does! In our weakness he is made strong. He reminded me of this when I was having a hard time relating to Slava. He never expects us to do the things he's calls us to, he expects to allow HIM to do those things through us. You just need to empty yourself and a be God's vessel to meet Lincoln's needs and Keith's Needs. Be blessed today, rest in HIM. Love you, Rebekah

jennyc said...

Father, give Stephanie your peace, courage, hope & love. Refresh her weary spirit and flesh. Surround her with comfort and let her find new promises in your Word today that speak directly to her precious heart. Give her laughter and joy to light her way. Thank you for the decreased pain Keith is experiencing, for Lincoln's smiles and Stephanie's amazing strength.

Stephanie - You are loved! Lean on God and let us know if we can help support you in any way big or little! Love you lots!

Jenny