I have set up a blog for Jordan and her family. The address is themccallfamilytx.blogspot.com. I am maintaining the blog right now, so I probably won't put too much info about Jordan on my blog.
In other news, the realtor came today. The house is officially on the market.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Stephanie,
I just visited the McCall blog. You are an amazing person and a good friend. We will keep your family and the McCall family in our daily prayers. We specifically pray the tumor responds well to the medicine.
Our love to you and Lincoln,
Joe, Fredia and Heather Jo
We second your dads Hooray!!
Stephanie... what a small world. i just realized that the jordan you're talking about i went to camp with at acu. i remember her being so young (i think we were in junior high or high school) to have already dealt with cancer. tell her that she will be in our prayers and God bless. Laura (wallace) Bull
Steph -
You are an AMAZING friend! I am so humbled and inspired by the way you are taking care of Jordan and her family! I know it must be tough to see another close friend hurting, but I know God will use you mightily to minister to Jordan at this time! We are in Vail and enjoying Spring Break. Love you! Give Jordan a hug for me!
Jenny
Post a Comment