Sunday, September 30, 2007





I finally got some new pictures of Lincoln on the blog. I have lots of great pictures on my camera, but I can't download them to mom and dad's computer. The software for the camera is somewhere in the storage unit. These two were taken by a man that goes to church with my parents. I thought they were pretty cute!

Lincoln went in for his 15month appointment. He is 32" tall (70%), and he weighs 23lb. 11 oz. (30%). He has added a few more words to his vocabulary. He can say "night, night." He says "abl" for pineapple. I think he can also say "thanks."

We ordered his Halloween costume last night. I'm not going to tell you what it is. It is a surprise. I'll take some pictures on my parents' camera, so we can post them on blog.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

HE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!

hamiltonfamilyblog.net said...

Stephanie,
I know I haven't been on here in a while. It was great to catch up and see how things are going. We pray for you....and I miss seeing you and Lincoln at Crosspoint. We never really got to hang out much, but you and Keith both have had such a great impact on our lives. I don't think I knew what "God be glorified in my life and in my death" meant until I met and walked with Keith. I even got an opportunity to talk to 2 guys from work about Christ because of Keith - guys that I would have never had the opportunity otherwise. Keith's proclamation of the Gospel reached further than he ever knew. Since then, God's provision for you as Lincoln's mom and shepherd continually amazes me. I was reading your posts over the last months, and even though you are grieving...your posts reveal a reliance on God that I have never seen or experienced for myself. I thank God for blessing our lives with yours - and I praise Him and commend you for the many lives you have challenged/touched/inspired/comforted and pointed Christward just by sharing your heart. You are a truly great mother...and I know Lincoln will be raised in the Word. We love you and miss you, but we know God is working through you there. You and the little man will remain in our prayers.

Aaron Hamilton

Laura Scott said...

Oh MY!!! I know it's only been a month or so since I've seen you and Lincoln, but I was shocked when his picture popped up tonight. He looks older. You're a cutie Lincoln!

Anonymous said...

-- just a side note....I had lost the software for my camera too. You may try finding a website for your camera and see if you can download the software. Worked perfect for me!

No need to address this comment, feel free to delete.

Lincoln is such a cutie!

jennyc said...

I think orange is his color! He looks so handsome and definitely older. We miss you and can't wait to get Colton and Lincoln together!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Hi Stephanie--
I hadn't checked your blog in awhile and wanted to catch up and see how you were. Lincoln in such a cutie! What a big boy he is turning into! Hope you are getting settled and starting to enjoy your new school. I think of you often and pray for you as well.
Much love,
Kristi D.
(Pawlik)

Kathryn said...

Stephanie - I have been following your story (I went to HU with Keith) and have been so awed by your faith and gentle spirit. Thank you for sharing.

I loved the photos of Lincoln - he is such a handsome little boy, and lucky to have you as a mom.

Take good care -

Sarah B said...

WOW!!!! Lincoln has turned into such a HANDSOME little man!!! You are so blessed! Please send me your new email address when you get a chance! Thanks! sarah.bigelow@yahoo.com
We love you both and pray for you daily!

Anonymous said...

I'm a previous Prestoncrestor and know we prayed for you guys last year. Having faces to names is so sweet. I went back and read your archives and hurt so much for you. I can't imagine what you go through. I'm so sorry for everything you have been/ going through. Take care and God bless, Lori